Planning vital meals in the workplace
Workshop Eat Well
- Duration: 90 minutes (two 45-minute school hours)
- Participants: up to 15 people
- Work method: interactive, experiential, workshop-style
- Objective: To acquire the necessary knowledge and tools to help you organise your diet in the workplace
By participating you will:
- learn about the wheel of monitoring your daily food intake through the well be plate and how to turn it in the right direction
- together we will design a 5-day diet plan that will suit your lifestyle, eating habits and desire to improve your situation.
- you will learn numerous tricks that will save you both time and money in preparing your diet
- actively participate and acquire knowledge through an intertwining of theoretical content with active student participation
Get ready for action in this workshop! Half of the time will be devoted to theory, and half to practice. Right away, we will get started with simple tricks that will make it easier for you to put together, plan and organise meals for yourself and your family. It will also provide you with some tricks on how to get your children and partner to start following you on the path to vital eating ;).
Nazaj na seznam