Energy up, stress down
Workshop Eat Well
- Duration: 90 minutes (two 45-minute school hours)
- Participants: up to 15 people
- Work method: interactive, experiential, workshop-style
- Objective: To consciously manage stress and tension on a daily basis and to know how to take care of oneself and one's well-being and body despite one's obligations.
By participating you will:
- learn about the wheel of monitoring your daily food intake through the well be plate and how to turn it in the right direction
- become aware of the factors that cause stress on a daily basis and drain energy out of our batteries
- become familiar with the diet and habits that strengthen our immune systems and ensure excellent physical and mental fitness (despite the lack of time) )
- ireceive exercises and techniques to help you organise your day, diet, the right workout, breathing and relaxation
- actively participate and acquire knowledge through an intertwining of theoretical content with active student participation
A workshop that is adored by everyone. Both by businesses and by athletes and young families. Why? Because over a short period of time you will learn all the important factors that make our days gloomy, sleepy and listless. In addition, you will get specific instructions on how to step out of the vicious circle and live your life again in all its fullness.
Nazaj na seznam