Practical exercises for sitting or standing occupations
Workshop Move Well
- Duration: 90 minutes (two 45-minute school hours)
- Participants: up to 15 people
- Work method: interactive, experiential, workshop-style
- Objective: Animation of a workout for better health and well-being in the workplace
By participating you will:
- learn about the wheel of monitoring your active movement and find out how to turn it in the right direction
- Using practical content, we will train you to properly perform compensatory exercises that are appropriate for sitting occupations. Compensation exercises are low intensity, which means that they can also be performed in the clothes we wear at work.
- actively participate and gain knowledge through an intertwining of theoretical content and active student participation
Every workplace affects our bodies with its own routines. The frequent one-sided dynamics of the work process and mental burdens gradually cause our body to change. Problems can occur as early as young adulthood or they can develop slowly and manifest themselves only years later. It is important that we should be equipped with the knowledge of what we can do on our own to maintain our health and be without pain in the workplace.
The workshop will use practical content to train you to properly perform compensatory exercises that are appropriate for sitting occupations. Compensatory exercises are low intensity, which means that they can also be performed in the clothes we wear at work. The workshop will be a combination of practical exercises and theoretical content on the one hand and active student participation on the other.
Nazaj na seznam