My body, my wisdom
Workshop Move Well
- Duration: 90 minutes (two 45-minute school hours)
- Participants: up to 15 people
- Work method: interactive, experiential, workshop-style
- Objective: Animation of a workout for better health and well-being in the workplace
By participating you will:
- learn about the wheel of monitoring your active movement and find out how to turn it in the right direction
- become familiar with the basic concepts of the functioning of the human body as the basis for the preparation of the workout for maintaining health and well-being.
- receive answers to the question of the relation of body posture to the onset of various types of pains
- get basic instructions on how to change your daily routine to reduce or prevent pain
- get information on how to deal with pain and make your workout plans for both the workplace and your private life
- actively participate and gain knowledge through an intertwining of theoretical content and active student participation
Every workplace affects our bodies with its own routines. The frequent one-sided dynamics of the work process and mental burdens gradually cause our body to change. Problems can occur as early as young adulthood or they can develop slowly and manifest themselves only years later. It is important that we should be equipped with the knowledge of what we can do on our own to maintain our health and be without pain. In this way, we also become more competitive in the labour market.
In this workshop, we will make students familiar with the basic concepts of the functioning of the human body as the basis for the preparation of the workout for maintaining their health and well-being. We will answer the question of the relation of body posture to the onset of various types of pain. We will provide basic instructions on how to change one's daily routine to reduce or prevent pain. We will provide students with information on how to deal with pain and how to make their exercise plans for both the workplace and their private life The workshop will be a combination of theoretical content and active student participation.
Nazaj na seznam