Good mood food or employees` energy - winning teams` fuel
One-day workshop Eat Well
ONE-DAY WORKSHOP - Good mood food or employees` energy - winning teams` fuel
- Duration: 6 hours (six 45-minute school hours)
- Participants: up to 15 people
- Work method: interactive, experiential, workshop-style
- Objective: Vital and balanced personal and professional life (Learn to take care of yourself despite all the obligations and lack of time)
By participating you will:
- analyse your body composition using a body analyser (individual) + general explanation of results and directions for improving your current situation
- stress-well-being-nutrition-our body-energy-performance: What do they have in common?
- the fundamentals and foundations of a high-nutrition diet: Nutrition misconceptions and myths and fashion diets
- active holidays: What they are and what they are not, the benefits of regular performance: an example of performance
- My plan for having every day filled with vitality and energy
- Smoothie workshop for all participants
This workshop is mostly preferred by innovative directors and leaders for themselves and their employees, and more and more companies have been opting for it lately.
In a competitive business environment, it is employees who create the edge over the competition. Innovative managers are well aware of this and say that employees are the greatest and most important asset for the employer. And only satisfied and vital employees can lead to success in any company.
If you are also aware of this or if you are among those who are experiencing high sick leave rates (in 2015, employers lost 9,836,155 days due to sick leave) or your employees often complain about being exhausted, tired and burned out, then it's time for action. Action aimed at fully utilising human capital (potential).
Nazaj na seznam